Oct 05, 2022  
College Catalog 2019-2020 
College Catalog 2019-2020 ARCHIVED CATALOG

Child Development Permit


A minimum of 15 credits with at least 3 in supervised fieldwork

At the completion of credits, students must apply at the State of California, Commission on Teacher Credentialing, to receive a Child Development Permit. This involves: completing Application 41-4, obtaining Fingerprint Clearance, obtaining Transcripts, and paying a Modest Fee.