Feb 02, 2023  
Whittier College Catalog 2021-2022 
Whittier College Catalog 2021-2022 ARCHIVED CATALOG

Child Development Permit

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Majors and Minors

At the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree, students must apply at the State of California, Commission on Teacher Credentialing, to receive a Child Development Master Teacher or Site Supervisor (option 2). This involves: completing Application 41-4, obtaining Fingerprint Clearance, obtaining Transcripts, and paying a Modest Fee.


A minimum of 15 credits is required including the following classes

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Majors and Minors